Thursday, July 9, 2015

Articles on the Interwebs

It's been a while since I've posted but I'm back! I've been publishing in other places recently and have had a lot of fun with it.
For about six years now I've been working for an appraisal company that primarily focuses on "loss" appraisals.  This means that fires, floods, hurricanes, tornados, and theft of art items have become something I think about and talk about every day.  One question I am frequently asked is "how do I replace this? There is nothing out there like it."  Now, you have an answer.Read this article from Property Casualty 360. When you are finished with that, you may want to follow it up with this.
Finally, in 2014 the Claims Journal published one of my articles which focused on stolen art, the recovery of stolen art, and how to protect yourself financially.  You can find that article here.

No comments: